12mm Fireproof Plasterboard wholesale



Minimum order quantity  :  300 pieces

For more information click here
For more information click here

For more information click here


Commodity Gypsum Board/Plasterboard/ Partition Wall/Drywall/Sheetrock
Size 1220*2440mm, 1200*1830mm,1200*2400mm, 1200*2500mm,1200*3000mm…etc.
Thickness 7.0mm, 7.5mm, 8.0mm, 8.5mm, 9.0mm, 9.5mm, 10.0mm,12.0mm,12.5mm,12.7mm,13.0mm,15.0mm,15.9mm
Raw material natural gypsum powder
Face &Back gypsum paper
Type Decorative Plasterboards
                                 Shipment & payment
Minimum Order Quantity 1*20GP
Supply Ability 10*20GP per Day
Packaging Loose packing or wooden pallet packing
Port Qingdao,Lianyungang
Delivery Detail within 15 days after receive deposit
Payment Detail  30% T/T in advance, the other 70% against the scanned B/L copy.Or original L/C at sight in our favor

Let us know what you need?


Phone No.

Your Needs

Choose the communication method

Best time to call

Customer Reviews (0)


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “12mm Fireproof Plasterboard wholesale”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *